- Minimize the potential for injury.
- Maximize strength, flexibility, and explosiveness/power.
- Learn fundamentals of speed, agility, and quickness.
- Power development.
- Optimizing sport specific conditioning.
- 12 week training cycles offered with onthly enrollment.
- 54 contact hours of training. Three training appointments per week for 1½ hours per session.
- Training groups that are no larger than eight people per group.
- Open Gym Hours access
- Edge Performance training gear.
High School Strength & Conditioning program overview:
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION - Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- POWER - Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH - Upper Body and Lower Body Core Lifts as well as Core Strength
- CONDITIONING - Sport specific conditioning to reduce injury and increase capacity
- NUTRITION EDUCATION - Lessons, Tips and Advice
|Months||Price Per Month||Contact Hours||Price Per Contact Hour|
1800 Johns Drive
Glenview, IL — 60025