Congratulations on officially taking the first step to particpating in a training program dedicated to your athletic and personal self-improvement in a supportive, competitve, and fun environment.
Before you jump into The Edge Training System, we want to get to know you a little better. To do so, we ask that you participate in an assessment to make sure this is absolutely the best training environment for you.
It is important to take the time to review the documents below and bring them to your scheduled assessment appointment.
Assessment Forms & Documents
What to expect during your assessment:
- A review and discussion of your health history.
- We will conduct several hands on physical tests that include a Functional Movement Screen, Mobility Screen, Postural Evaluation, and Body Composition analysis. Please make sure to wear appropriate work out attire. You will be asked to partipate in physical activity.
- After the physical assessment, we will review pricing options, training group schedule, and recommend the best training fit for you. *Please note that if you choose to purchase a programming contract, the assessment fee will be applied to your first month's fee.
- A Service Commitment form and Schedule Request form need to be completed to finalize your registration.
- We will review the format of our training program and help you feel comfortable with the training environment you will be joining.
- The nutritional element of programming will be discussed.
- Before the assessment is over, we will review your first training day, provide you with an Edge Training shirt and answer any questions you may still have.
We know that you may still have questions, so please read the section below for some frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the training group schedule?
A: Click HERE for the training schedule.
Q: What are the monthly dates of your programs?
A: Click HERE for the program dates.
Q: If I choose a multi month contract, do I have to pick the same training group for each month?
A: No. When completing your Schedule Request form, you will be able to choose what group you prefer at that time.
Q: Can I reschedule my assessment time?
A: Yes you can. After you login to our website, simply click the 'schedule' link and you will see a variety of scheduling options, including the option to reschedule your appointment.
Q: Can I cancel my assessment?
A: Yes you can. To cancel, login to our website, click the 'schedule' link and you will be given the option to cancel. Please note that your assessment fee will be credited to your account and be availalble for 90 days.
Q: Is there a cancellation fee for a cancelled appointment?
A: If you cancel prior to 24 hours of the appointment time, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 24 hours, the assessment fee wil be processed as if you attended the appointment.
Q: How is the assessment fee refunded?
A: Upon completion of the Service Commitment form, the assessment fee will be applied to your first month payment.
Q: What if I don't complete the service agreement during the assessment? Can i still sign up after the assessment?
A: You have 7 days to complete Service Commitment and Schedule Request form. Forms can be mailed or dropped of at the facility.
Q: What if, after the assessment, the programs offerred are not the perfect training enviorment for me?
A: If our training program is not the right fit for you right now, we will gladly recommend an appropriate training option to fit your specific needs based off the info obtained during your assessment.
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. If you have any additional questions regarding your assessment, please view the FAQ section above or contact us at (847) 602-1939 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Sich and The Edge Team